A delicious muffin option that’s perfect for the lunch box or just to add a snack with some zing to your day.
Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins (serves 9)
- 55 gm Coconut Flour
- 120 gm Maple Syrup
- 6 Egg
- 75 ml Coconut Oil (melted)
- 2 gm Sea Salt
- 1 Lemon (zested and juiced)
- 10 gm Poppy Seeds
- Preheat oven to 175ºC and line a muffin tray with liners.
- In a large mixing bowl the combine coconut flour, maple syrup, eggs, coconut oil and salt. Stir well to combine.
- Then add in lemon zest, lemon juice and poppy seeds. Mix well.
- Use a ¼ measuring cup to ladle the batter into the muffin tray. Place in oven and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Enjoy!