Just like your favourite Big Mac sauce, this copycat sauce recipe is full of flavour and will take your burgers to the next level.
Big Mac Burger Sauce (makes approx. 250ml)
- 1 batch of mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 hamburger pickle, finely diced
- 3 Tbsp pickle juice or white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp coconut sugar
- Place the ‘butterfly’ attachment into your TM bowl.
- Add all of the ingredients to the TM bowl.
- Mix on speed 2 for 10 seconds.
- Taste the sauce. If you prefer the sauce a little tangier, add another tablespoon of pickle juice or white vinegar, and repeat step 3.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator. The sauce does firm up once refrigerated.
The recipe is written for the Thermomix, but you can easily convert to mixing in a food processor or in a bowl.