Raspberry & Rhubarb Jam (Sugar Free)
1.5 cups rhubarb, diced
2 cups raspberries, frozen or fresh
4 Tbsn honey
4 Tbsn chia seeds
*This will yield 1 mason jar of jam.
- Place the diced rhubarb into the TM bowl and cook Varoma/5mins/speed 1 to soften the fruit (you could do this in a pot).
- Add the raspberries and mix 5 secs/speed 4.
- Place the honey and chia seeds in and mix again 3 secs/speed 4
- Scrape down the sides and pour into your sterilised jar.
- Place in the jar and leave over night. The chia seeds will expand and set the jam.
This recipe is perfect for my Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes. As well as being able to use this jam in baking, my kids also love a dollop of this jam on coconut yogurt for a snack.