1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup coconut sugar or honey
1 cup mashed bananas, from ~2 medium bananas
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup tapioca flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 175. Line a standard muffin tin with paper liners or silicon if you have them.
- Place the butter, sugar, bananas, vanilla extract, and eggs into the Thermomix bowl. Whisk together 10 secs/speed 5. Scrape down the sides.
- Add in the coconut flour, tapioca flour, and baking soda. Mix through about 10 secs/speed 4.
- Divide batter among the lined muffin cups.
- Push approx. 3-4 raspberries into each muffin, I don’t stir these through so they don’t break up or discolour the batter.
- Bake until the muffins have puffed and the edges have browned, about 20 minutes. You can tell if they are cooked through by inserting a skewer and it comes out clean.
These muffins are a great option to have in the freezer if you are time poor and need a healthier option. As they are also nut free, they are great for those with nut allergies or intolerances, and are safe to pack in lunch boxes.