Zest of one lemon
Juice of a whole lemon
3 tbsp coconut sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup coconut flour
- Preheat your oven to 175 degrees and prepare non stick muffin tray.
- Place the lemon zest into the TM bowl and blitz it for 10 secs/speed 8. Scrape down the bowl and repeat to make sure that it is all finely cut up.
- Add the lemon juice, eggs, coconut sugar, and vanilla and mix 5 secs/speed 3. Making sure that its all mixed together well.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix again 3 secs/speed 3.
- Then keep the blades spinning on speed 1 and slowly add the coconut oil. Don’t take too long though, the coconut flour will start to absorb the liquids quickly.
- The mixture will appear dry, but spread evenly between the muffin casings.
- Bake for 18 mins or until they are cooked all the way through.
- Let cool for 5 mins in the tray before sitting on a cooling rack to cool completely.