1 cup cashews
1 cup almonds
Zest of 2 lemons
Juice of 2 small lemons
1 cup shredded coconut
2 tbsp raw honey
Extra coconut for rolling
- Place the zest into the Thermomix (or food processor) and blitz for 5 secs/ speed 8. Scrape down the sides.
- Add the nuts and blend for 5 secs/speed 6 or until finely chopped.
- Add in all the other ingredients and blend on speed 5 until the mixture starts to sick together.
- Spoon out teaspoons amounts and roll into balls and then roll in the extra coconut.
- Refrigerate for 30 mins to firm up.
These have a light flavour, but test the lemon juice, if its very sour you might not need so much juice.