- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (or coconut oil)
- 1 medium to large whole cauliflower
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- Himalayan salt and black pepper to taste (approx. 1/2 teaspoon each)
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon of tapioca flour
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Cut the cauliflower into florets. Try to keep them roughly the same size and smaller so they will all cook evenly.
Arrange them in a medium baking dish evenly.
In the TM bowl, place the garlic cloves and blitz on speed 4 until finely chopped. You may need to scrap down the sides and repeat a few times.
Add the olive oil and sauté the garlic for 1.5 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1.
Add the remaining ingredients, and mix together speed 3 for 10 seconds to combine.
Pour over the cauliflower in the casserole dish.
Cover with foil and bake cauliflower 30 minutes. Remove the foil and stir the cauliflower through the sauce. Cover the baking dish with the foil again and bake for a further 20 minutes.