Coconut Pancakes/Pikelets (nut free)
1-2 Tbsp water
1 tspn cinnamon
1 Tbsp coconut sugar
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 tspn baking soda
Butter for frying
- Place the eggs and water into the TM bowl and stir for 5 secs/speed 3.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix 10 secs/speed 5. Scrape down sides.
- Mix again 5 secs/speed 5 and make sure smooth.
- Heat the butter in a pan.
- Add small spoons of the batter and spread out as thin as you can.
- Cook until browned and then flip and cook other side.
- Serve warm as a great snack or let cook and pack in lunch boxes with favourite spread.
As these are a plain flavour they can be topped with savoury or sweet. You could also make mini bite size ones as a party snack.