These have to be the easiest treat, when your after a chocolate fix. With only two ingredients
Chocolate Nut Clusters
1 cup 80% dark chocolate chips
3/4 cup macadamia nuts
- Place the nuts in a zip lock bag and beat them up with a rolling-pin or something hard. You don’t want them broken into tiny pieces, but I usually try to break in half.
- Place ‘clusters’ of the nuts (5-6 nuts each) onto a non stick, heat proof tray. I use a metal baking tray. Make sure there is a little room around them.
- Place the Enjoy Life chocolate chunks into the TM bowl and melt for 2 mins/100 degrees/speed 2. NOTE: The chips wont take as long to melt because they are smaller.
- Once melted, spoon over the little piles of nuts. About 1-2 tablespoons over each.
- Place the tray into the fridge for 30mins or until the chocolate has re-set.
- Store in fridge.
You can make these into any shape you like, they would work well in a mould. If you prefer another nut, then just replace the macadamia’s. So easy!