Chocolate & Banana Chia Dessert Pudding (makes 2)
4 medjool dates
1/2 cup coconut milk
1 tsp pure vanilla
1 tbsp cacao powder
2 tbsp chia seeds
- Place the banana’s, dates. coconut milk, vanilla and cacao powder into the Thermomix bowl (or food processor).
- Process for 5 secs/speed 8. Scrap down the sides.
- Then mix again 5 secs/speed 9.
- Divide the mixture between two bowls or glasses. Stir 1 tablespoon of chia seeds into each bowl of mixture well.
- Refrigerate for 5 – 10 mins.
- Then serve. I served with raspberries and Enjoy Life choc chips.
This recipe is so quick and easy. If you had guest for dinner, why not serve it in gorgeous glasses topped with seasonal fruit.