Almond Pizza Base
2 ½ cups almond flour
½ cup tapioca flour
2 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp oil
¼ cup almond milk
¼ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp oregano
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients together in a Thermomix or food processor. The dough should be a little sticky.
3. Coat pizza tray or stone with olive oil spray.
4. Roll the dough out on grease proof paper to the size and shape you desire. (I roll it out quite thin, but if you prefer a thicker base, cook it for a bit longer in the next step.)
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown. Make sure not to let the edges cook too much as they will cook quickest when toppings are on.
6. Take out of oven and add your favourite pizza toppings to the crust.
7. Bake for 8-10 more minutes or until toppings are cooked.
8. Eat and enjoy