These delicious crisp-breads or flatbreads are great when you are wanting something with a bit of crunch. I love them topped with avocado for a quick and easy lunch on the run. These are cooked low and slow to retain the quality of the good fats found in the seeds and coconut oils.
1/2 cup pepitas
1/2 cup flaxseeds/linseed
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1 Tbsp coconut flour
1 tsp ground turmeric
1 tsp smoked paprika
1/2 tsp salt
2 Tbsp coconut oil
3/4 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 120 degrees and line a baking sheet.
- Place the seeds in to the Thermomix or food processor and chop on speed 7 for 5 seconds
- Add the other dry ingredients and mix together.
- Add the wet ingredients and mix together until resembles a wet batter.
- Pour it onto the baking paper, place another sheet on top, and spread out across the entire tray evenly.
- Score lightly in the shape of crisp-breads.
- Bake for 45 – 60 minutes, until golden and crisp.
- Cool completely, and gently break along score lines. Store in an air tight container.
You can obviously score these into smaller cracker size rather than the larger crisp bread.