When a special occasion occurs and you want to stick to your whole-food eating, then this recipe is for you.
Flourless Chocolate Cake
1.5 cup unsweetened dark chocolate chips
3/4 cup cacao powder
4 large eggs
3/4 cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 175
- In the TM bowl melt the chocolate chips and butter together 2 mins/90 degrees/speed 1.
- Add in the cocoa powder, stir speed 2/10 secs. Scrape down the sides.
- Then add the honey and vanilla, mix speed 2 and while its moving add the eggs one at a time.
- Stir until batter is smooth and slightly glossy.
- -Pour mixture into a greased baking dish. I used a small round silicone cake dish/pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until skewer comes out clean.
- Let the cake sit for a few minutes in its dish, this helps it rest and become more dense.
Its decadent and delicious, but there’s no guilt in sharing this ‘sometimes food’ for a special occasion.