Looking for something to snack on or take to a party to enjoy all those yummy dips? These crackers are easy to make and a yummy alternative.
2 cup Almond meal
4 Tbsp Coconut flour
1/2 tspn Sea salt
4 Egg whites
1 tspn Herbs, dry oregano or basil
- Preheat oven at 175 degrees
- Place all the dry ingredients into the TM bowl.
Stir them together 10 secs/speed 2.
- Through the MC hole add the egg whites slowly while the blade are still moving.
- Mix 10 secs/speed 2-3, until all the dry ingredients is coated. Won’t form one large ball.
Halve the mixture and form a ball.
Roll out a portion of the dough between 2 pieces of greaseproof paper very thin.
- Remove the top piece of greaseproof paper.
- Take a pizza cutter and score rectangles on the dough.
- Place scored dough on the greaseproof paper on a cookie pan in oven and bake for 10-15 minutes. Check every 5 minutes until the crackers are lightly browned but not burnt. Sometimes I remove the browned ones and then stick the rest back in the oven to keep baking.
- Let the crackers cool completely.
Have them with dip, guacamole, crumble over a salad (as croutons), great snack for the kids, or eat them all by yourself.