Asian Baked Meatballs (makes approx. 40)
500 gm grass-fed beef mince
1 chilli, seeds removed
1 large or 2 small cloves garlic
10 gm ginger
3 Tbs coconut aminos (or tamari)
2 Tbs coconut sugar
2-3 drops sesame oil
2 spring onions, sliced
- Pre-heat over to 190 degrees and line a large baking tray.
- Place the chilli, garlic, and ginger into the Thermomix and chop on speed 5, for 5 seconds. Repeat a couple of times to make sure the fragrant’s are finely chopped. You can hand mince these if you prefer them finer.
- Add the beef and mix on reverse, speed 3, for 5 seconds.
- Add all other ingredients (except for the spring onions) and mix through well on reverse, speed 2, for 10 seconds.
- Then, add the spring onions to the TM bowl and stir for a further 8 seconds on reverse.
- Take a heaped tablespoon of mixture and roll into ball/meatball shapes. Place onto the lined baking tray.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
- Serve straight away with my sweet chilli sauce.
This dish is a great one to bring along to a party or family dinner to share with family and friends, and also to ensure you have something whole to eat when you are eating clean.