This quiche recipe is very versatile. You can enjoy this recipe as a full quiche to share with the family, as a breakfast option, or bake as mini individual quiches, great for the lunchbox.
Makes a large family size quiche.
8 – 10 Eggs
Half a Onion finely diced
Baby Spinach, 1 handful
2 x Rashes Bacon diced (optional)
Cherry Tomatoes halved
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease a flan dish.
- Cook onion and bacon in a pan. Once cooked sprinkle over base of flan dish.
- Place the tomatoes over the bacon and onion.
- Crack the eggs in a large bowl. Whisk together.
- Add spinach, salt and pepper and stir through.
- Spoon egg mixture over the top of the flan dish. Give it a little stir to mix the bacon through and then smooth the top and pop in the oven for 20 – 30 mins or browned on the top and centre cooked.
This recipe really is a must have for any menu. You can add any ingredients of your choice and enjoy!