Avocado Chocolate Pudding (serves: 1)
- ½ avocado, mashed
- 1-2 tablespoons cacao powder (the more, the chocolatey-er)
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon sunbutter (or other nut butter)
- pinch of salt
- dark chocolate chips
- Mash up your avocado.
- Add in your cacao powder, raw honey, sunbutter, pinch of salt and mix thoroughly.
- Top with dark chocolate chips if you would like. I liked.
- Eat it up!
- **if you want to go over the top it chocolatey flavor and give your pudding a protein boost, add a tablespoon of chocolate protein powder.
Note: For an even creamier texture, puree in your food processor.